Friday, August 10, 2012

Vodka Review: Sobieski

Sobieski Vodka

   Price: $11-20 Bottle/Handle Price

                    Taste: Light hint of grain with minimal burn

                      Smell:Pure Vodka smell...

Well this WOULD NOT be a proper blog without some Polish Vodka....(I have a lot more to come since I have plenty of polish vodkas,) I found this in almost every store. I prefer it over absolute...but maybe not as good as Stoli..Either way this is definitely one of those go to vodkas for the poorer/cheaper party animals. Your trying to pre game you don't need to get fancy just something that taste good or is bearable... You know your going to be burning a hole in your wallet by going out to the bars. Why go back to eating Ramen when you can have your cake and eat it too... or some shit like that. I highly recommend this vodka if you are on a budget and want a drink that is equal to or better then Absolute. This is just my opinion so don't start crying if you don't like it and think I lied to you because I didn't the odds are your just a little bitch that can't take a shot...  Ill take this shit over Absolute due to price/ minimal taste difference any day so why not take a risk and spend that 11 dollars and see if you like it?                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment