Friday, August 10, 2012

Music: Childish Gambino

Yet another music post hope you guys enjoyed the other ones. His name is Donald Glover...but his musician name is Childish Gambino...All of you must have watched or heard about community Or have watched 30 rock(he wrote for the show and also was on it a few times) He also is a comedian this guy is all over the place. He has been around for a while and have had his music on my i-tunes for a while but figured it was time to share it with you guys.




I think this guy definitely has talent, I mean his lyrics are sick in my opinion are they the best no but they are defiantly above average and catchy. I am a big fan of Lights Turned on which is the 2nd song but I figured id put down heartbreak also since I know some ppl may enjoy that also. Also definitely check out his stand up... and for gods sake please watch community or 30 rock... at least a few episodes if you havn't yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment