Monday, August 6, 2012

Music: 5 & A DIme




      So instead of consistently changing the music page I am going to start transferring all it onto here instead and just label it as Music maybe sub label such as party/Pregame/ or maybe just the Artists name like in this one... Thats a future problem for me though so I'm not worrying about it until I have to..

Anyway 5 & A Dime dropped a new song about an hour ago, I am not a huge fan of this one but maybe it will grow on me<<<< http://soundcloud.com/fiveandadime/01-damn-son-whered-you-find  ??>>>>> theres your link follow them on Facebook if you want  they never seem to disappoint their better songs are listed below for you guys to enjoy.



Also go check out their longer mashups they put all their songs together and make about a 40 min mashup if your one of those people who hates changing songs around at your pre game that could be an option for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment