Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fixing the Blog Set Up

        Ok sorry guys I'm new to this and thought I could have posts on every page on here but that does not seem to be the case. I have started using "Labels" Basically I will put up a search bar somewhere if it is not up already and you will be able to search up any of the topics... For example Drinking to get drinking games.. or vodka.. for vodka recipes and so on.. I will update this post with all the possible labels I will be using to make life easier for everyone.
      I will however be keeping the Hangover Remedies since theres not much to build off that one and the Music Section will not take up that much space so it will also be kept as its own page for now... Anyway if you guys have any more suggestions f on how to make this easier to navigate or easier on the eyes let me know thanks guys.

LABELS: Music, Beer, Reviews, Games, Drinking, Candy, Mixed,Vodka

No comments:

Post a Comment